Executive Boardroom - 11:45 am - 12:10 pm
Digital transformation is an important initiative and while most organizations know they need to transform, the how and what can differ dramatically. Foundational steps, like building out a modern application platform, may seem miniscule - but ignoring this important step is the top reason most Digital Transformation initiatives stall or fail. With that in mind, Insight can help organizations build the framework to extend their groundbreaking initiative - from machine learning to AI, IoT and much more. Our team will share our experiences along the many steps in organizations' digital transformation journeys to help you imagine what's possible.
- TT optimization challenges still loom - but, some year-over-year progress has been made.
- 51% of organizations have either stalled or abandoned transformation initiatives
- Aged infrastructure hinders transformation
- Transformational progress is impacted by cloud strategy
- Organizations continue to struggle with choosing best-fit cloud platforms for workloads
- Single platform approach is not an optimal environment - contrary to conventional wisdom
- Presents the opportunity to be proactive, go on the offense and make your datacenter an optimized platform for delivering business value
- Digital transformation is critical to your business and IT Transformation is the foundation
- Hybrid platforms is the fundamental reality, and highly dependent on the use case
- Transformational initiatives can have a dramatic impact on operations, client engagement, and delivery of services
- Understand how to leverage groundbreaking technologies - from machine learning to AI, IoT and much more to advance your transformational strategies
Insight Cloud + Data Center Transformation